Westford USA, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The market for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is expected to grow significantly due to several factors, including the increasing demand for an affordable and effective solution among businesses, shifting consumer behavior, and rising digitalization. Additionally, the expansion of educational institutions worldwide has accelerated the use of ERP software to enhance the effectiveness of numerous organizational procedures. As a result, the market will grow swiftly in the coming years, providing market participants with lucrative opportunities.
Businesses use enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to control routine business operations, including purchasing, risk management, accounting, supply chain, and project management. In addition, enterprise performance management, a feature of the ERP software, aids firms in planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting their annual and financial results.
According to SkyQuest’s market insights, 84% of large businesses and 38% of small businesses successfully implemented enterprise resource planning tools to improve the efficiency of their business operations. The trend is predicted to grow exponentially as medium and small-scale enterprises find ERP solutions crucial to improve their workflow and reduce their budget invested in manual processing.
On-Premise Segment to Exhibit Strong Growth Rate Thanks to Rise in Preference for Data Security among Companies
As per SkyQuest, the on-premise segment generated the highest revenue share of 68.23% in 2022 and is predicted to take this lead to 76% by 2028. One of the most significant benefits of this deployment approach is that it gives continuous control and strong data security in any company. Additionally, a lack of information about the benefits of cloud-based solutions in business drives the use of on-premises solutions in some growing countries. Furthermore, in some developing economies, considerable use of traditional techniques to manage the supply chain and other business activities with low automation and technological use is expected to fuel segment growth.
The small and medium enterprise segments are expected to develop significantly in the Asia Pacific region, owing to the number of start-ups and growing government support for the SME sector to adopt digital transformation solutions conveniently. The medium enterprise segment registered 33% of the share in 2022 and is likely to fuel ahead in the coming years.
The ERP software market research report contains historical and future values for a complete picture. It is an excellent source of key research investigating the market’s segmentation, geographical expansion, competitive landscape, revenue, production, and consumption growth. Market participants can use the report’s reliable market facts, statistics, and statistical studies better to understand the market’s current and future growth.
Get a sample copy of this report:
Finance Segment to Offer Lucrative Growth Opportunities for ERP Vendors owing to Its Higher Efficiency
Based on SkyQuest’s research, the finance segment to dominate the ERP software market with a remarkable market share of 34.6% by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.7% throughout the forecast period. With the financial segment’s increased emphasis on boosting corporate operational and business process efficiency, ERP adoption will increase, boosting the growth of the ERP software market. In addition, machine learning, blockchain, and cognitive computing are being used by financial organizations such as trust companies, credit unions, and insurance companies to improve their business operations.
North America has continuously dominated the finance segment of the ERP software market due to massive investments in software innovations and development from ERP vendors. In addition, a substantial rise in the adoption of ERP software among small and medium-sized enterprises further impacts the market positively.
The market report offers worldwide, regional, segmentation, and other market statistics, such as CAGR, revenue, volume, and market share, are highly reliable due to their high level of accuracy and authenticity. In addition, an in-depth study on existing and future demand in the global ERP software industry is featured in the report to give readers a comprehensive document that covers all the essentials. The research report is an excellent resource for staying up to date with the latest trends and future global market breakthroughs.
Browse summary of the report and Complete Table of Contents (ToC):
Key Developments in ERP Software Market
- RIPL (Rudrabhishek Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.), a wholly owned subsidiary of REPL in collaboration with ORGNN Technologies Pvt. Ltd., has introduced the ERP program FusionHub Cloud ERP in the Indian market. RIPL will be India’s exclusive sales, marketing, and implementation partner. It is an all-inclusive business management tool that supports organizations in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) sectors in managing administrative tasks like project planning and human resource administration.
- Katana, an ERP platform for small and medium-sized enterprises, has raised €35 million ($34 million) in A Series B round of funding. Brands that rely on local production and inventories are expanding their market share as manufacturing comes closer to the consumer, becoming more conscientious. For instance, integrations can assist a manufacturer in predicting their future inventory requirements based on historical or real-time sales data to prevent running out of stock or parts.
- Enterprise-resource planning (ERP) software vendor Forterro, based in Europe, has announced its reinvestment by Battery Ventures, a worldwide investment organization with a technology concentration. Forterro serves the industrial midmarket. The battery has recently acquired a sizeable minority stake in Forterro, a business it had previously helped grow into a multi-national.
- The next-generation ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning1) system, N-ERP, has been successfully implemented by Samsung Electronics in its 120 locations worldwide. In addition, professional solutions, including Transportation Management, Extended Warehouse Management, and Supply Chain Collaboration, for effective collaboration with manufacturing and logistics partners, were merged into a single system.
ERP vendors must keep their software updated to optimize the value given to their customers. Integrating ERP with blockchain will establish a safe platform for cooperation, allowing records systems to be freely exchanged with trusted parties. The research report on the ERP software market covers the competitive market analysis to bring the best business strategies to outperform competitors and gain a significant competitive edge.
Speak to Analyst for your custom requirements:
Prominent Players in ERP Software Market
- SAP SE
- Sage Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Workday, Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
Related Reports in SkyQuest’s Library:
Global Intelligent App Market
Global Medical Practice Software Market
Global Document Analytics Market
Global Artificial Intelligence In Security Market
Global Cloud Managed Service Market
SkyQuest Technology is a leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technology services. It has 450+ happy clients globally.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
LinkedIn Facebook twitter